- When do Sonovate send payments?
- How do Sonovate send payments?
- Who do Sonovate pay?
- When do payments clear?
- How to make the candidate payment file perfect for payment
- If Sonovate receive your funding request before 10am, Sonovate will send payments the following day.
- Funding requested before 10am on a Monday
- Payment made on Tuesday*
- GBP and USD by wire transfer
- EUR via SEPA (The Single Euro Payments Area) - an EU initiative to harmonise cross-border payments.
Sonovate pay funds directly into:
- Nominated business bank account
- Nominated contractor bank account.
Note: Sonovate will supply the payment file template that you will need to complete
- GBP payments received in one working (agency and candidate)
- Euros two working days
- USD three working days
- Agency makes funding request by 10am Thursday
- Sonovate approve by COP Friday
Payments will reach agency and candidates
- UK - Friday
- EUR - Monday
- USD - Wednesday
One of the weird quirks of MS Excel is that it may attempt to:
- Convert sort codes to dates, for e.g. 30-66-76 becomes 30th Sept 1976!
- Remove zeros at the start of an account number, for e.g. 012345678 becomes 1234567!
To make sure your file is perfect for payment, follow this simple process!
- Select the columns to format, right click and then click “Format Cells”
- The format cells dialog will appear, select “Text”
- Once the cells are formatted as text, you will be able to update the sort code and account numbers without Excel reformatting the data.
- Save the file as a CSV and upload again!