What do I need to know about my clients/debtors to fund my invoices raised against them?
Sonovate require the following information to fund invoices raised against a particular client:
- The registered details of the correct entity you are invoicing
- A copy of the signed terms you have agreed against the debtor
- Accurate invoice contact details this includes a name/department, email address and telephone number
- Copy of the invoice you wish fund against with P/O if required
- Supporting evidence of the invoice i.e. timesheet, SOW sign off.
All this information needs to be in place before a funding request in placed against each debtor.
Do you check the data and documents I submit as part of my funding request?
Yes, Sonovate will perform the following quality checks as part of our financial risk obligations:
Debtors terms: Within the terms and conditions between your agency and the end client Sonovate will check that the following responsibilities are being adhered to:
- Work authorisation
- Invoice procedure
Invoice: Sonovate will review invoice(s) you upload against the evidence you provide.Checks include:
- Invoice amounts to match what has been signed off
- Invoice details are correct, including any purchase order numbers required.