- Who issues the contracts
- Contract templates
- How to upload your own contracts
- How to upload a signed contract
- How to add additional terms and conditions to a contract
- How contracts are approved
- Your business is responsible for sending contracts to clients and candidates.
You have three contract template options:
- Sonovate’s contract template, without amends
- Sonovate’s contract template, amended to include extra terms
- Your own contract pre-signed contract. (Note: before this contract can be used it needs to be reviewed and approved by Sonovate.)
Note: You have the option to use Sonovate terms for some placements and your own for other placements.
- Click 'Agency Admin' from the main navigation
- Select 'Contract Templates'
- Upload client or candidate terms
- Placements will now default to pre-selected terms
- Click 'Placements
- Select 'Requires contract issue'
- Click 'Contracts'
- Click 'edit' below 'Do you have any amendments to make to the terms?'
- Upload & use a signed contract
- Upload PDF and click 'Finished'
- Candidate and client will receive an email notifying them that their contract is ready to review and sign.
- They login to the portal and approve their contracts.