- How to reset your password
- How to change your password
- How to report directorship changes to your business
- How to update your account details
- How to add users to your account
- How to report technical problems with your account
To reset your password, you just need to go to the account login page and click on ‘Forgotten password?’ and follow the instructions.
Log into your portal and navigate to the ‘My Account’ tab from the listing on the left side of your portal. You will be able to change your password here.
Notify your Relationship Executive of the change, and give them the new director’s name, date of birth and address.
Follow this guide to see how to add / update:
- Bank account details
- VAT (Note: If you're VAT registered you need to add your VAT number to your account.)
Follow this guide:
- You can speak directly with your Relationship Manager or Relationship Executive.
- You can also contact our Customer Service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll keep you updated with the progress made on your issue and the eventual resolution.