- How to check timesheet status
- How to help end-clients authorise timesheets
- How candidates submit online timesheets
- How clients approve timesheets
- How contractors receive confirmation a timesheet has been approved
- 2020 timesheet schedule
- 2021 - 445 timesheet deadlines and payment dates
- 2021 monthly timesheet deadlines and payment dates
To view the status of your timesheets follow these steps:
- Click timesheets
- Enter period dates
- Filter by status
- Open = candidate hasn’t submitted timesheet
- Submitted = ready for approval
- Authorised = timesheet authoriser has approved
If your end-client hasn’t received an email, they can:
- login into their account and authorise timesheets online. Note: online timesheets are best viewed in Google Chrome
- Ask the candidate to resubmit the timesheet using these steps:
- One: select timesheet ‘awaiting signing’
- Two: Click ‘edit’
- Three: Resubmit
- Once your placement is live on the portal, the candidate will receive an email with a link to timesheets.sonovate.com
- Candidate can set a password for their Sonovate account, or use their Google or LinkedIn account.
- The timesheet authoriser will receive an email notifying them that timesheets are ready to be reviewed and signed.
- The email contains a link through to the portal, which the timesheet authorise clicks on to approve or reject the timesheet(s).
- In the case a timesheet is rejected, the authoriser can leave a message explaining why. (Candidate would then receive an email notification, and have the chance to rectify and resubmit).
- Your contractor will receive an email notification of whether their timesheet has been approved or rejected.
- If approved, they have no more actions to take.
- If rejected, they are directed to the portal to correct any errors and resubmit.